Because of the blessing of God, it became necessary to seek a larger meeting place. In the early 60''s, the church moved to a new building located at 1800 Terminal Road in the Diamond Hill section of Fort Worth. At this time, the name was changed to Terminal Baptist Church. In the middle 60''s, Brother Baker resigned to take a church in Oklahoma and Brother B. W. Wallace was called as pastor of the church. About two years later, he resigned and left the church. At that time, M. M. Mosley was called to pastor Terminal Baptist Church.
Paster M.M. Mosley came to the church in August of 1967. Soon after he came to the church, a bus ministry was begun. The church grew and an addition was made to the church building to provide more classrooms and a fellowship hall. Because of several factors, the church began to look for another location. Finally, an agreement was made to purchase the Twin Oaks Baptist Church facility at 5800 Denton Highway. The church moved to that location on Mother''s Day of 1975 and the name of the church was changed again to its present name, First Baptist Church - Haltom City.
The Lord has been very good to us over the years. A Christian School was begun in August of 1976. Many graduates have gone forth from there in the last 40+ years.
Brother M. M. Mosley remained as Senior Pastor of the church until his death in February of 2006. At that time his son, C. M. Mosley, became the Pastor. Pastor C. M. Mosley has faithfully been the principal of First Baptist Christian school since its inception, and served in the church simaltaniously. He continues to lead the church in a direction that would help us to bring honor and glory to God, while reaching the unsaved in our community with the Gospel.
We hope that you will come visit and worship our Savior with us.